Himachal Pradesh Tour is one of the most popular tours of India. This state is a charming destination slept in the middle of the magnificent Himalayas. This destination is a perfect bet for those who like to explore and experience the beauty of the mountains. This place is gifted with incredible natural beauty, and also has very good facilities for adventure sports. So if you are a relaxed person, or someone who loves adventure, Himachal Pradesh is the perfect place for you to enjoy your holiday.
Shimla is the state capital and a magnificent mountain resort. The beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh has much more than just picturesque beauty and tranquility. There are many places in the state where tourists can enjoy the towering hills, beautiful meadows and beautiful gorges, green valleys, rivers, streams charming mountain charlatans, wonderful waterfalls and historical and religious sites. Check out some of the most popular tourist attractions to visit during tours in Himachal Pradesh.
Shimla: Shimla, Queen of hill stations, is the capital city of the state was once the summer capital of Britisher before independence. It is one of the best honeymoon destinations. SO if you are planning to go for your honeymoon than make sure to get your honeymoon tour packages beforehand. The main tourist places to take a trip in this beautiful city are:
• The Mall, the Ridge, Sandal Point and Christ Church
• Prospect Hill, Summer Hill, Observatory Hill and Jakhoo Hill
• Jakhoo Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Kamna Devi Temple and Kali Bari Temple
• Viceregal Lodge and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies
• Kufri Nature Park
Kullu: Kullu is a picturesque town, with magnificent gorges and picturesque hills.
• Bijli Mahadev Temple - Dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva
• Raghunathji Temple - Dedicated to Hindu Lord Rama (Raghunath Ji)
• Great Himalayan National Park
Dalhousie: Dalhousie is a quaint town and hill station in the state. It is nestled amid the lush vegetation of pines, cedars and rhododendrons. It has an exclusive charm unequaled by any other. It is also the gateway to the beautiful valley of Chamba. The main attractions of this city are:
• Churches like St John's Church, St Francis Church, and St Andrew's Church
• Grand fort at Jandhari Ghats
• Waterfalls at Panchpullah
• Seven Streams at Satdhara
• Colonial Mansions and British Country Houses
• Tibetan Market and Tibetan Handicrafts Center
Manali: Manali is a charming hill town in Himachal Pradesh. It is called as the Switzerland of India and one of the most popular hill stations in India. So a trip to Manali is a must. It is a favorite spot for honeymooners, travelers, families, and nature lovers, lovers of winter sports, hiking and adventure lovers. So when ever you plan to travel Himachal you must make sure to visit here. In Manali tour packages the most important attractions are:
• Hadimba Devi Temple and Manu Temple
• Vashisth Village Temples & Hot Water Springs
• Manali Mountaineering Institute
• Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
Apart from the places mentioned above there are many other attractions in the state that you can visit and explore in Himachal tour.